ex.1: Fill in the correct form of the verb.
1. Philipp ________________ (to be) 15 next Wednesday.
2. They __________ (to get) a new computer.
3. I think my mother _______________ (like) this CD.
4. Paul's sister _______________ (have) a baby.
5. They _________________ (arrive) at about 4 in the afternoon.
6. Just a moment. I ______________ (help) you with the bags.
7. In 2020 people ________________ (buy) more electric cars.
8. I think Marvin ___________________ (have) a party next week.
9. We __________________ (fly) to Venice in June.
10. Look at the clouds! It __________________ (rain) soon.
ex.2: Fill in the correct form of the verb to complete the dialogue.
LAURA: What are you doing this weekend, Tanya?
TANYA: I _____________________(see) a new movie tomorrow
LAURA: Have you got the tickets yet?
TANYA: No, I _______________________ (get) them this afternoon, actually. Would you like to come?
LAURA: Oh, thank you, that would be nice.
TANYA: OK, I ________________________ (get) you a ticket too.
LAURA: Great ... what time does it start?
TANYA: Eight o'clock, but we _____________________ (all meet) in the Green Cafe at 7.15.
LAURA: OK, I __________________ (meet) you in the cafe, but,
hmmm... I think, I _______________(be) there around 7.30.
TANYA: That's fine.
LAURA: Great! Why don't we go eat something in the restaurant?
TANYA: That's a good idea. I _________________ (phone) the others and see if they want to come too.
LAURA: Great! I ______________________ (meet) you there in a moment.
ex.3: Fill in the correct form of the verb.
1. What are your plans for the weekend? I _________________________ (go) to Hamburg.
2. Michael is always late. I'm sure she _____________________ (be) late tomorrow evening.
3. Would you like tea or coffee? I _____________________ (have) coffee.
4. Watch out! You ________________________________ (hurt) yourself.
5. The friends _______________________ (stay) in the hotel tonight. They are tired.
6. It's starting to rain. Oh, then I _______________________(not take) a walk.
7. They didn’t like the beach. I don't think they ________________________ (spend) their holidays by
the sea again.
8. If you don’t stop hitting her, I _____________________ (tell) the teacher.
9. It’s 5 o'clock already. The bus is coming in 3 minutes! We ___________________ (miss) the bus.
Before you continue with the next exercise.... click on the button on the right. Just for a quick break. But don't forget
to come back to do the rest of the exercises ;))
ex.4: Fill in the correct form of the verb.
ex.5: Translate the sentences into English.